Apple Learning Coach UKI 5 - Creative Project Map ideas

Question:

Please use this space to share some of those fabulous Creative Project Map ideas and keep that conversation going.

Posted on March 05, 2024 in response to InspireLinzi

Thanks for setting this up!

Posted on March 07, 2024 in response to InspireLinzi

I am a coach for a school who wants to improve fieldwork opportunities in Geography. My creative project map started with the Documentaries chapter from the Everyone Can Create Video guide. But after discussions in Units 3 and 4, and reading the scenario of a coach and teacher to using iPad on a field trip for the first time, I realised the Video project could be too ambitious.

With peers in my group, we said that students could gather videos on the field trip and edit their documentary back at school in a Computing lesson. This would better meet the teacher’s goal by keeping the focus on the field trip and geography learning rather than turning the field trip into video editing on location.

We also thought that the Photo Journalism project in Everyone Can Create Photography would be more suited to fieldwork skills. Photography focuses on the geographical features being observed and the photo journal can be made back at school. It’s a similar outcome with an easier application out of school.

Question: Apple Learning Coach UKI 5 - Creative Project Map ideas

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.