NUMBERS help: Fitness SetsXRepsXWeight Tracker

Question:

Hello,

I am new to spreadsheets in general and am trying to create a numbers document to be able to track the total volume of the progression of lifts. I want the table for my athletes to track their stats and to be translated into an easy to read line graph. For example, the Y-Axis is weight and the X-Axis has the dates. The lines will each be the specific lift. I am unsure how to create this with functions. If you have a document already made or even just a suggestion how to accomplish this I really appreciate it! TIA.

Posted on May 07, 2024 in response to auburn289

Here is something I threw together for tracking Maxes! Hopefully it works.

If you want to make your own:

1. Start a new spreadsheet. Have your dates going down in the first column (First cell should say “Date”). Put your lifts going across the top row.
  2. Select the whole table, then add a line graph.

Feel free to comment again if you have other questions/want to know how to make changes! I’ll check back here every few days!

If you are wanting them to log their total weight moved that day. They would put “= reps * weight + reps*weight…” and so on and so forth in each cell. This could easily be adapted to that.

Attachments

Question: NUMBERS help: Fitness SetsXRepsXWeight Tracker

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.