Coaching

Question:

How does coaching work?

Posted on November 29, 2022 in response to bartlett

Hi,

Are you new to coaching? Or want to find out more? Have you explored Apple Learning Coach? Could be a great place to start.

Posted on November 30, 2022 in response to jj_pj

I am just starting through the program and am looking forward to learning a lot. I enjoy being able to share my passion for Apple technology in the classroom and education.

Posted on November 30, 2022 in response to bartlett

Coaching is my favorite part of my job. One of the best resources for me was Apple Learning Coach. After completing Apple Learning Coach, I have a well defined vision for my coaching and tools/resources to complete coaching cycles with teachers. I build all of my coaching cycles off of the foundation of relationships. When we have a relationship established, we talk content and goals. I meet with teachers to plan an upcoming lesson. Then we typically co-teach that lesson together. Afterwards, we reflect on how it went and how we can continue to grow. I would love to connect and learn from each other!

Question: Coaching

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.