View submitted lessons

Question:

Hi,

I am getting ready to start my portfolio after completing all of the different lessons in Activate, Explore, and Apply but of course I did not start my portfolio until now. I have forgotten some of the lessons that I submitted and in what order and what I wrote for them. Is there a way to see what lessons went where or can I just put them anywhere in the portfolio? I emailed support but figured someone here might be able to help.

Thanks!

Tagged in: Portfolio

Posted on May 02, 2023 in response to jeremy11

Hopefully you are able to include your lessons in the appropriate section (Active, Explore, Apply) but the order in which they appear in your Portfolio is not important.

Posted on May 03, 2023 in response to MattB-AppleEDU

Thanks! That is good to know. I guess this is what I get for not closely reading the portfolio template.

Question: View submitted lessons

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.