iPads in the band class

Has anyone used ipads in a middle school band classroom to improve the students playing other than just recording themselves?

1 reply

July 31, 2023

Hello, fellow music educator!

I have not used iPad in middle school band rooms, but do use iPad a lot in my college jazz ensemble and would love to brainstorm with you ways in which iPads could be used in your class. Please feel free to reach out to me via email so that we can begin the conversation. My email is dws4w@uvawise.edu.

We could include the results of our brainstorming in a a future comment under this post so that others can also discover and contribute to these resources.

I am eager to work together to support your students and to broaden my scope of iPad integration in the music classroom! 👍🏼🎵🎺

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You have rejected content from YouTube. If you want to change your consent, press the button below.