nearpod and freeform

Question:

Has anyone tried to add a Nearpod class to Freeform? Our students get to take their iPads home for remote learning days. Canvas is very intimidating to me ELL community (most communities). I would like to use a simpler platform, like Freeform, but I can't seem to get the two to work together. Is it user error or do I need an extra step?

Posted on October 26, 2023 in response to shawna160

Hi shawna160,

I can speak to Canvas, but not Nearpod so I don’t know if this is helpful. Can you add your students to a Freeform board and then copy the URL and paste it into Canvas? We use Canvas and that’s how I have learners access outside apps from inside Canvas. Students would need to have access to Freeform on their iPads. I’m not sure about how Nearpod fits in here as we don’t use that, but perhaps putting a link to Nearpod in Freeform?

Question: nearpod and freeform

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.