What is something you have learned about your tech?

Question:

I have been around technology a long time, and when I read articles like "10 things you didn't know about your iPhone" usually is nothing that I didn't already know. But I learned something new about my iPhone and specifically Messages. I am working on improving my German language skills, so I have the German keyboard enabled, and I have a friend that I practice my German with on a regular basis. So I noticed when I have the German keyboard enabled with him, but when I went to message my wife the English keyboard was enabled. I did not know that the keyboard remains specific to the thread and the keyboard you were using.

I know it is not that impressive, but I think it is so cool. Now I am sure a lot of you already knew this, but what is something that you learned about your technology?

Tagged in: iPhone

Posted on January 09, 2024 in response to bwphillips70

🤯Thank you, Brian! Incredible. This is extremely helpful as we work to navigate language barriers with families who move into our school district. 🎉

Question: What is something you have learned about your tech?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.