Join me at my book release party February 6 in Los Angeles

Question:

Southern California ADEs! I'm excited to release my first book in print, Storytelling With Purpose: Digital Projects to Ignite Student Curiosity on February 6 at 6:00pm. To celebrate the release, I'm hosting a release party at my former students' coffee roasting company in Culver City. Please join me for refreshments, book signing and reading.

Many ADEs are featured in the book, including @jodiedeinhammer, @leahlacrosse, @karrinburns, @karenbosch, @danryder and @monicaburns. If nothing else, stop by for a mini So-Cal ADE meetup!

Details on the Facebook Event page: https://fb.me/e/6XmcvUiYv

See you there

Attachments

Tagged in: Books

Posted on January 11, 2024 in response to mhernandez_cinehead

Congratulations, Michael! I wish I could join you to celebrate.

Congratulations Michael! What an amazing achievement. It will be a fun evening for you.

I've always enjoyed listening to you speak, and I look forward to getting the chance to read your book.

Congratulations, Michael! 🎉

It’s such a great book with lots of useful and practical information that can be applied to any course. I just finished reading the Kindle edition last night and eagerly await the arrival of my hard copy in a few weeks.

I sure wish I could join you, but it’s just a bit too far from Virginia. 😁

Have a great time and celebrate this major achievement!

Question: Join me at my book release party February 6 in Los Angeles

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.