Apple Vision Pro

Question:

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for any educators who have done a review of the Apple Vision Pro through the lens of teaching and learning. Any one lucky enough to have one or have seen worthwhile uses for the classroom?

Thanks,

Shane

Posted on February 05, 2024 in response to MA-Shane

I haven't, but it would be pretty cool.

Posted on February 05, 2024 in response to MA-Shane

I would love to pilot that, but I think that PO will get rejected for me. Hopefully there are some teachers and schools out there that try it, cause I think it will be amazing. And if it is amazing, then the rest of us might get that chance.

Posted on February 14, 2024 in response to MA-Shane

At this point there is no reason for my department to invest in this product. The main issues are

• Price! This is way out of the price point for districts.
  • Ecosystem- At this point the problems with educational Apple IDs and that whole ecosystem is way too convoluted.
  • Single user- The problem with all of this technology is that the purchase only allows one student at a time to participate in the fun.

All that being said, I am so excited in the future of this technology, and I cant wait until tech like this becomes common place! Once these kind of things get smaller and cheaper, I can see some amazing things happening. I for sure want to see the ability for multiple Vision Pros to be able to sync up into a single virtual environment!

Question: Apple Vision Pro

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.