Who's going to SXSW EDU?

Question:

If you're headed to SXSW EDU this week, I'd love to connect!

SXSW EDU is my favorite education conference, and I'm excited to be back. I'm presenting on a panel, have a mentor session, and a book signing and release party for my new book, Storytelling With Purpose: Digital Projects to Ignite Student Curiosity.

graphic for the Storytelling with purpose book release party
Hope you can make it to my book release party: hear an excerpt, be part of a Q&A, and bring your book to be signed (a limited number of books will be available for purchase there)

See my full SXSW EDU schedule here.

Get an invite to the book release party at Idle Hand bar on Rainey Street Tuesday, March 5 5:30-8:30pm

Let's meet up for coffee or cockatails... Hope to see you there!

Posted on March 04, 2024 in response to mhernandez_cinehead

Wish I was Michael! Congrats and good luck on all your presentations and book signing party! This is a fabulous conference, I know ADEs and educators really love it.

Posted on March 26, 2024 in response to mhernandez_cinehead

I tried to make this! I was there with PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs. Still need to get a copy of your book. Maybe we can meet next time!

Question: Who's going to SXSW EDU?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.