Resource Rediscovery?

Question:

There are so many great and wonderful resources available to educators now. There are some resources that I use all the time like Everyone Can Create, but there have been many instances of resources that I forgot about. However, it is fun to rediscover those resources again.

I used Padlet a lot, but kind of went off of my radar and stopped using it. Then something recently reminded me of Padlet, and I remembered what a great tool it was.

I hope I'm not the only one who has forgotten about a resources and then rediscovered it. Are there any resources that you rediscovered that you had forgotten about? Share your rediscovery.

Posted on March 07, 2024 in response to bwphillips70

Agree Brian, sometimes we get to using one thing and forget the potential of a tool we’ve used before. In the Apple camp Keynote is my “do all” tool, but then on a certain project recently I thought, why am I not using Clips which adds a different dimension to the creativity.

Posted on March 13, 2024 in response to cherylD

It is also interesting how I adapt to the class I am teaching. This particular class is not keen on Clips, but they love iMovie, so I am using iMovie a lot this year. They love using the Storyboards.

Question: Resource Rediscovery?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.