Looking for people who are interested in beta testing an app.

Question:

Good morning,

I am creating an iPhone/iPad app to inventory, track, and record ceramic pieces. My partner in crime and wife is a potter and asked me to write this app for her to use. If you happen to be a potter and would like to help test out this app let me know!

Tagged in: Apps, iPad, iPhone

Posted on April 15, 2024 in response to jeremy

HI Jeremy, I could flag it with our arts teachers as we do have a kiln and they teach a ceramics unit… possibly they might be willing if the app has uses for ceramics in the classroom?

I’m not entirely sure what their timeline is like for teaching it, so this may or may not be useful. Can I get some more information about what types of things the app would do so I can forwards them some information?

Happy for you to email me directly if easier - mlfre1@eq.edu.au

Posted on April 16, 2024 in response to jeremy

We have a ceramics and art department if you want us to test it let me know and I can drop you the code.

Students in coding are also looking at test and try new apps.

Posted on April 16, 2024 in response to jeremy

Jeremy, I shared this link with ADE Karin Burns. She has been making a lot of beautiful pottery. Not sure if she is on the community, so shared it via Facebook.

Posted on April 17, 2024 in response to jeremy

Thank you for the responses, everybody. I am wrapping up some loose ends and will reach out in a week or so for the first round of beta testing.

Posted on April 17, 2024 in response to jeremy

Hi Jeremy! I am a potter and an ADE and a coder- I would love to beta test your app! Is it on TestFlight?

Karrin Burns

Posted on April 17, 2024 in response to KarrinB2017

Hi Karrin!

Not yet, I am working on some final tweaks before I put it on TestFlight, But I am hoping to on Monday, April 22nd. I'll post a link then.

Posted on April 26, 2024 in response to jeremy

As an update, I've run into a small hickup and then had a week of interviews so I am working to get this beta out.

Question: Looking for people who are interested in beta testing an app.

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.