Calling all PL leaders and coaches: How are you using Apple Teacher this year?

Question:

Are you using Apple Teacher as a part of your school or district's professional learning strategy? Share your stories with the Apple Teacher group!

⭐️ Did you do something that made your roll-out special or unique?

⭐️ Are you hosting any events, office hours, or other ways for teacher cohorts to learn together?

⭐️ Are you able to offer professional learning credits or some other incentive for teachers who earn Apple Teacher recognition or complete and Apple Teacher Portfolio?

⭐️ How do you celebrate?

⭐️ Did you customize the Foundations Journal or create any other documents to supplement your rollout of Apple Teacher?

⭐️ What impact have you seen among your teachers (and their learners!) since rolling out Apple Teacher?

⭐️ What advice would you give to someone just starting to lead a cohort?

📣 🙏🏻

Share your stories, ideas, tips, and resources with others!

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on August 27, 2022 in response to Apple-Teacher-Team

I definitely use Apple Teacher as a place to direct teachers who are new to iPad.

I’m hoping to make a big Apple Teacher push in October for our district. Looking at ways to make it a challenge for schools, display their progress in the teacher lounge, a video series of teachers sharing a quick tip they’ve learned.

I’d love to hear other ideas, too!

Posted on August 30, 2022 in response to Holly_ADE

We love your idea of a video series of teachers sharing a quick tip they've learned. We wonder if your teachers who are not new to iPad may be able to join in the fun (and inspiration)?

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Posted on August 27, 2022 in response to Apple-Teacher-Team

I definitely use Apple Teacher as a place to direct teachers who are new to iPad.

I’m hoping to make a big Apple Teacher push in October for our district. Looking at ways to make it a challenge for schools, display their progress in the teacher lounge, a video series of teachers sharing a quick tip they’ve learned.

I’d love to hear other ideas, too!

Posted on August 30, 2022 in response to Holly_ADE

We love your idea of a video series of teachers sharing a quick tip they've learned. We wonder if your teachers who are not new to iPad may be able to join in the fun (and inspiration)?

Question: Calling all PL leaders and coaches: How are you using Apple Teacher this year?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.