Expectations?

Question:

Hello everyone! What are you all expecting from the Apple Education Community forum?

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on August 28, 2022 in response to ARackston

I expect informal discussions, sharing of resources, and tips/tricks for using Apple products and more.

I’m looking forward to educator stories on how they engage their learners and for ideas on creative and innovative activities. My particular area of interest is social studies so I’m definitely looking for posts that share ideas on student learning and exploration in topics around history, government, geography, culture etc. and how students can use digital tools to share/show their learning in creative ways. I’m also interested in ideas on cross-curricular lessons.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

I expect informal discussions, sharing of resources, and tips/tricks for using Apple products and more.

I'd like to think of it as a space to collect ideas and connect with educators from around the globe. I'm looking forward to when the official forum launches in multiple languages!

I’m looking forward to educator stories on how they engage their learners and for ideas on creative and innovative activities. My particular area of interest is social studies so I’m definitely looking for posts that share ideas on student learning and exploration in topics around history, government, geography, culture etc. and how students can use digital tools to share/show their learning in creative ways. I’m also interested in ideas on cross-curricular lessons.

Posted on August 30, 2022 in response to ARackston

Just being able to connect with like-minded educators is what I'm excited about.

Question: Expectations?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.