UK Science Teachers

Question:

With the start of the new school year I wondered what everyone is doing with their new cohorts (year 7 and 12). It is the usual (how science works, lab intro) or something different?

Tagged in: Science

Posted on August 31, 2022 in response to mrkingstsci

Usual lab intro I think, it all depends on the iPad roll out and whether they’re ready for onboarding or not.

We give. Them a booklet to work through over 6 lessons on intro to science. Covers everything from safety in the lab, to simple experiments, graphing and knowing the names of equipment etc.

I'm trying something a bit different this year :)

Trying to gamefy GCSE Physics - fingers crossed :)

Posted on September 01, 2022 in response to mrkingstsci

I’m just finishing up a booklet for our new students. Trying to get as much practical skills into the first half term as possible. It’s been really interesting to do but we have never created a booklet before and so it’ll be interesting to see how it goes.

Question: UK Science Teachers

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.