#AppleEDULeaderChat: What are you focused on this year and how are you going to do it?

Question:

#AppleEDULeaderChat: What are you focused on this year and how are you going to do it? Join us Thursday, 9/15, 8 - 8:30 (Central) for our live #AppleEDULeaderChat on Twitter, or keep the conversation going here!

Posted on September 13, 2022 in response to MorganC

Sounds like a great chat. I think I am trying to focus on enabling others to find solutions, and not always jumping in to save the person.

Posted on September 15, 2022 in response to MorganC

I love this question! We are going to focus on expanding our global classroom. This is so exciting for us because we have had a global classroom for about five years. A great resource to connect with other Apple Distinguished Schools is the Apple Distinguished Schools Directory. https://www.apple.com/education/k12/apple-distinguished-schools/

Posted on September 16, 2022 in response to MorganC

We are working on extending our outdoor learning opportunities. We have 19 raised beds on campus, and there are so many dips into learning through standards - everything from writing about how to care for a garden to exploring how to grow food to eat to what plants need to giving to others in the community. Excited to deepen and extend -- even to cultivate global partners for real world work in community.

Question: #AppleEDULeaderChat: What are you focused on this year and how are you going to do it?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.