No Street View in Google Earth since iPadOS 15+

Question:

Has anyone been successful on iPads using Street View in Google Earth since updating to iOS 15?

Everything else in Google Earth seems to function correctly, but when we go to Street View, the loading percentage stops around 65% and we get the error message that Street View is  not available there. No blue lines appear either. It seems to have coincided last year with the update but with so many IT changes for Covid over the last 3 years, one never knows.

I haven’t been able to find any fixes. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix to it?

Tagged in: iOS, iPadOS
Question marked as Helpful

Posted on October 11, 2022 in response to MrLosik

It is working for me using iOS 15.5

Google Street View image showing blue lines.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Posted on October 11, 2022 in response to MrLosik

It is working for me using iOS 15.5

Google Street View image showing blue lines.

Posted on October 11, 2022 in response to daveski61

Thanks Dave, I updated to 15.7 but still no luck. I will have to try at home to see if there’s something in our network restricting it.

Question: No Street View in Google Earth since iPadOS 15+

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.