clips

Question:

Is anyone else having problems with the Clips App. Out of 60 Year 6 students, 30 of he ipads are unable to use the functions of Clips. We are unable to click on posters, effects or photos. Other issues with Clips is the students get three or four clips on their timeline and the it doesn't allow them to add anymore. I was wondering if anyone else has faced this problem and any suggestions for solutions.

Thanks

Rose

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on December 01, 2022 in response to rose6

We are on iOS 16.1.1 and Clips 3.1.3 and my projects disappeared saying they're in iCloud, but iCloud is turned on and I can't find a place to say show clips from iCloud... This happened on two iPads.

I turned off Clips in iCloud and that worked.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Posted on November 19, 2022 in response to rose6

Hi Rose, I had a similar problem in Clips recently but on an iPhone. When I switched to my iPad, the app seemed to work correctly, so I'm unsure whether it might have just been a temporary glitch. I'm following your question as I'm interested in what answers you might receive.

Posted on November 28, 2022 in response to rose6

Hi! We also had these issues last week. We stopped the lesson and reinstalled the app and did an iOS update. These seemed to solve almost all the issues. There were a couple kids that had to close out the app several times to get things to work.

We are on iOS 16.1.1 and Clips 3.1.3 and my projects disappeared saying they're in iCloud, but iCloud is turned on and I can't find a place to say show clips from iCloud... This happened on two iPads.

I turned off Clips in iCloud and that worked.

Posted on December 02, 2022 in response to onoj23

Oh I'm going to try this! I've been having so many issues and it's driving me crazy. Makes my teachers frustrated when it's so glitchy!

Posted on December 06, 2022 in response to rose6

If you have an external keyboard attached, try folding it back or disconnecting it.

Posted on December 12, 2022 in response to rose6

Are you updated to the latest iOS? Perhaps try posting this question in the techie forum as well?

Posted on January 04, 2023 in response to rose6

If you have a fold out keyboard, you will need to fold the keyboard back to use CLIPS. The app does not work correctly if the keyboard is folded out. We had the same problem in our district and we figured out that was the issue.

Question: clips

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.