Hardware Management: Check in/out

Question:

I have a 📺 TV Production teacher that is looking for an inexpensive system to check out equipment. Right now they're using paper and pencil; cannot use district's library media tool. Is anyone using a iPad to do this? Do you have any recommendations?

Posted on December 12, 2022 in response to JMika

Hi there,

I'm an Apple K12 Systems Engineer and happy to help with your inquiry! There are many softwares and apps out there that will provide this service and more. From my research, I'd recommend taking a look at a free account with Sortly (available on the App Store) to test and see if it fulfills the needs of the teacher.

Best,

Dominique

Posted on December 12, 2022 in response to JMika

We have been using a system called Reftab, but exploring others as well. Will be interested in hear what other schools are using.

Question: Hardware Management: Check in/out

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.