Swift Certified User (CertiPort / Prodigy Learning)

Question:

Hello everyone!

I'll just leave this here - please contact me if you have any questions about running the Swift Certified User (CertiPort / Prodigy Learning) course in highschools - I ran this course the first time this year, and will do so again next year! It was a lot of fun, and a good learning journey. I used inspiration from Apple's Everyone Can Code series, but developed some of my own content as well. Students built their knowledge in Xcode, UIKit (not SwiftUI - YET!! ;) ), and general programming.

Posted on December 04, 2022 in response to Olly

Thank you for sharing! You mention the Certified User certification, did you have your students work through Develop in Swift Explorations and achieve the Associate certification first?

Id also love to learn any tips or tricks that your students found helpful in order to achieve certification and support their learning. Specifically - have you created additional resources using Pages or Keynote such as a study guide or knowledge checks?

Lastly, do your students work in Apple Books directly or via Canvas course, available in Creative Commons?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Question: Swift Certified User (CertiPort / Prodigy Learning)

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.