Swift Playgrounds MeeBot subscription URL

Question:

Hi

In the Everyone Can Code Puzzles book, it references the 3rd-party MeeBot playgrounds. In the later updates to Swift Playgrounds, Apple have removed the catalogue of 3rd-party playgrounds. I was wondering if anybody knew the URL for the MeeBot ones? A teacher still had saved one of the playgrounds we needed, but not everything.

Thanks

Tagged in: Swift Playgrounds
Question marked as Solved
Answer:

Posted on

Answer:

Hi Tim, great question!

The Puzzles guides were updated with the new information in 2022, please check out page 12 for the MeeBot URL: ubtechrobotics.github.io/MeebotPlaygroundFeed/locales.json.  

Posted on December 12, 2022 in response to tlings

Great question - I hadn't noticed this. Hopefully someone has a solution. Perhaps post in the techie forum?

Posted on May 16, 2023 in response to jj_pj

Any joy with this? Have had no luck trying to guess the URL 😬

Posted on May 16, 2023 in response to MSMorren

Looks like a lot of the old subscriptions are now broken and don’t work with Swift 5. I have found some different url’s but nothing that references Meebot or UBTech 😞

This seems to be the only thing I have found so far: https://thecodehub.ie/playgrounds/

Question marked as Solved

Posted on May 31, 2023 in response to tlings

Hi Tim, great question!

The Puzzles guides were updated with the new information in 2022, please check out page 12 for the MeeBot URL: ubtechrobotics.github.io/MeebotPlaygroundFeed/locales.json.  

Posted on November 06, 2023 in response to Joy-AppleEDU

That’s what I needed!

I’ve just checked and I don’t think the UK version of the book has had this update as of yet.

But I shall make a note of the URL and pass it onto teachers.

Question: Swift Playgrounds MeeBot subscription URL

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.