Storytelling

Question:

My professional goal as an educator coach is to focus on the impact of storytelling after a coaching cycle to share with the other staff.  I want teachers to share their stories with others.  How does this look like within your school or district?  

Posted on February 02, 2023 in response to kellyb330

Jason Kathman and Jeff Kresge have posted some great coaching stories recently that seem to be in line with your goal for your coaching work. Portfolios or video-based reflections could be another way for teachers to share their stories. You could even provide teachers with a suite of options for digital storytelling and then curate them on a Wakelet, Padlet, or Freeform page, so that others in your professional learning community can celebrate each other's classroom successes.

So many options here. I'm interested to see what others suggest as well!

Posted on February 03, 2023 in response to kellyb330

This author gives an interesting perspective on the power of crafting and using our story.

Question: Storytelling

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.