Coaching Menu of Services

Question:

I‘m currently working on a menu of services for our #AppleProfessionalLearning Academy as a resource for my school district. The idea is to give the following three main options to teachers: 1) One-to-one coaching 2) Demo Lessons 3) Maker Space Sign-Ups. It‘s still a rough, rough draft but these are the options I‘m working on. The next step is to complete this draft, adding a list of tools, apps, and lessons for teachers to choose from. Teachers will also be able to make choices by clicking on hyperlinks where they can sign up for different types of coaching sessions. In addition, there will be links to tutorials and videos that teachers can use to learn more about the tools and strategies available to them. @AppleEDU

Attachments

Posted on January 26, 2023 in response to fernyarguelles

Hey Fernando,

I love the idea of a learning menu to clarify to teachers the different types of support I can offer as a coach. I think it will help address some misconceptions and communicate the idea of personalized coaching.

Question: Coaching Menu of Services

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.