Apple Teacher Incentives

Question:

Does anyone have any recommendations for creative ways to incentivize teachers for completing their Apple Teacher?

Question marked as Solved
Answer:

Posted on

Answer:

Hey Lisa,

We do a couple things! Teachers can get a free dress down day when they’ve completed so many. We offer teachers a breakfast (coffee and pastry), We also have inservice days where teacher can leave early maybe half day if they have their badges completed. Just a few ideas!

Question marked as Solved

Posted on February 06, 2023 in response to lisastuart239

Hey Lisa,

We do a couple things! Teachers can get a free dress down day when they’ve completed so many. We offer teachers a breakfast (coffee and pastry), We also have inservice days where teacher can leave early maybe half day if they have their badges completed. Just a few ideas!

Posted on February 09, 2023 in response to TSHEP1776

Thank you- those are great ideas! I am at the central office level so I am looking at ways I can incentivize them without having to get permission from 30 different principals. Maybe I can give them a pack of “art teacher swag” with my county logo on it or a specialized door sign.

Posted on February 09, 2023 in response to lisastuart239

We give our teachers CEU's for completing it. At one school the Principal wants to display their hard work so we created an Apple Teachers Wall. We give badges when we see them use an iWork app in the classroom with students.

Question: Apple Teacher Incentives

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.