IT and IT - Building Relationships

Question:

How often does your Instructional technology team meet with the Informational Technology team to discuss device deployment and management issues that arise throughout the year? What strategies do you use to encourage and strengthen collaboration and communication between these departments in your district?

Posted on February 06, 2023 in response to EL194

Our Technology Director works Information Technology and I work the Instructional Technology. We have constant meetings about how we track inventory, device deployment and management issues that do arise. We have our meetings to be proactive towards any deployments we might be encountering. I spoke to our director and he let me work on Professional development for campuses as well as cross training our Information technicians on what software we will be implementing. I also work with Curriculum and Instruction to be able to determine which software and applications are going to help with our teaching and learning that improve lesson delivery and student learning. When our Technology Director and myself meet we have discussions about what he expects his technicians, network administrators, and cyber security team during our implementation process.

Question: IT and IT - Building Relationships

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.