Randomizer maker

Question:

I am trying to make a literary cube digitally. I was wondering if there was a way to make one either in Keynote, or another app, that will randomly pick a word on the side of the cube. I know there are some websites that I can use to randomly pick choices, but I don't like all the ads. I would appreciate any ideas?

Posted on July 25, 2023 in response to NikkiKurland

It's definitely possible, @Nikki. I've attached a sample die made with Keynote, however, it's not randomized. Once you hit play the die moves through the "roll" using a .10 automatic transition that is on a loop. On an iPad you could pinch inward to stop it or press the "F" key on a Mac (for freeze).

There are myriad other options out there such as the built-in widgets on Classroom Screen or you could just ask Siri to roll a # sided die. If you're looking for an emoji randomizer; here's one without ads. Great for kickstarting storytelling!

Attachments

Posted on October 24, 2023 in response to JMika

Thank you! I appreciate all the information!

Question: Randomizer maker

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.