Needing HELP!

Question:

Hey, everyone! I am trying to finish up Unit 6 of the Apple Learning Coach course. The 6.5 section has me stumped. Can someone give me guidance? Are we basing our answers on school-wide goals or an individual lesson goal?

Thanks in advance!

Darlene

Posted on April 24, 2023 in response to darlene

Same here! Totally stumped on the last part o f journal 6

Posted on April 25, 2023 in response to darlene

Hey Darlene and Angie -

I remember that feeling as well! It is exciting to be so close to the finish and maybe a bit intimidating to create these action plans. Reflecting on my work in Unit 5, this portion of the training provided a template to develop two projects.

I think that this could follow either a school-wide mission or individual lesson goals. Since I am not fully in the role of an instructional technologist, I considered ways that I might support my community of learners on a larger scale. I'm hopeful that more responses to your question will provide a variety of answers from teachers in other roles.

As a music professor, my plans were (1) to create a monthly educational technology lunch meeting that is open to the campus community and (2) to develop an annual music technology workshop for k-12 educators in our region. Once I had my vision(s), section 6.5 provided a template that allowed me to start with the big picture and then work to provide the details in a step-by-step basis.

There were so many unknowns in the process because I was creating something new. The activity encouraged me to think "now what..." and "if this happens..."

By the end, I had a sketch of what my events would look like, the steps I needed to complete to bring the activities/events to fruition, and methods to evaluate the success of the event. It was truly a plan for action. All that's left is to complete each task and bring it to life.

I hope this is helpful to you as you wrap up this great program. Please let me/us know how we can further support you on your journey! 😁

Question: Needing HELP!

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.