Create a post from the types below.
Los colores en Español (Colours in Spanish)
- Students learn the colours by watching a wowing presentation.
- Students chose their favourite colour in Spanish responding to the key question: ¿Cuál es tu color favorito? (mi color favorito es ....) [What is your favourite colour? (my favourite colour is)]
- Students count the number of letters of the name of their favourite colour in Spanish
- Students are asked to take photos with their iPads of objects or places in school with their favourite colour (one photo for each letter of their colour in Spanish: example - azul is 4 letters so the student will have to take 4 photos of objects or places that have blue)
- Students go out and take their photos
- Students come back to class
- Students open keynote
- Students write down their colours in Spanish
- Students choose the font and size
- Students watch this video to learn how to fill up their letters with the photos that they have just taken
- Students fill up their letters with their photographs.
- They share their keynote presentations on the screen.
You might also like
There are no replies.