Create a post from the types below.
My new book, Storytelling With Purpose, arrives this week!
The wait for my book is over: The ebook version becomes available for purchase this week!
It's been almost two years since I started writing this guide for educators, and I'm excited to finally share what I think are some great solutions to issues teachers face in the classroom right now--and bring joy and purpose back to learning.
What you'll find in the book:
• Step-by-step road map for how to use digital story projects in every subject area and grade level
• How to use digital story projects as a way to assess students (including how to create #UncheatableAssessments)
• Leverage student curiosity & passion to increase engagement
• Case studies and student examples
• Quick Win projects you can use right away
• Insights and case studies from ADEs @karrinburns @Danryder @JodieDeinhammer @leahlacrosse
The print version comes out February 6th, but if you can't wait to start learning about #digitalstorytelling, grab a digital copy this week!
Pre-order now: https://amzn.to/3mr1iIC
Not sure if this book is for you? Listen to this 20 minute podcast episode from ASCD where I expand on what's in the book, and how it can help educators.
And read my article in ASCD's EL Magazine about the power of storytelling to increase student engagement and elevate learning: https://lnkd.in/gUwwdRB6
You might also like