Freeform

Question:

Hey All,

I'm working with teachers next Wednesday on using Freeform. I would like to give them some different integration ideas and was curious how you were using it. Any ideas and or examples would be much appreciated.

I'm a history teacher who has used it for primary source curation for APUSH historical periods as well as timelines, but I would love some ideas from other content areas!!

Thanks,

Question marked as Solved
Answer:

Posted on

Answer:

If you type Freeform into the search box of this Community (top right search icon next to your profile icon) you’ll find a listing of a number educator posts on Freeform full of examples and ideas throughout the curriculum. Here is one of them with a few ideas listed but there are lots more! I just checked and there are 17 stories, 10 Resources and 12 Discussions.

I love that you have used this in APUSH and in history education. It is a great way to connect concepts and topics. Here is my example in the Community - Mind Mapping Images and Stories of Black History with Freeform

Question marked as Solved

Posted on March 17, 2023 in response to TSHEP1776

If you type Freeform into the search box of this Community (top right search icon next to your profile icon) you’ll find a listing of a number educator posts on Freeform full of examples and ideas throughout the curriculum. Here is one of them with a few ideas listed but there are lots more! I just checked and there are 17 stories, 10 Resources and 12 Discussions.

I love that you have used this in APUSH and in history education. It is a great way to connect concepts and topics. Here is my example in the Community - Mind Mapping Images and Stories of Black History with Freeform

Posted on March 17, 2023 in response to cherylD

Thanks Cheryl!!

Question: Freeform

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.