Ideas for Using Freeform?

Question:

I met with a group of our teacher leaders a couple weeks ago, and we took some time to explore Freeform. They are really excited about it and had a lot of great ideas for its use! Some of the ones we discussed the most:

• cross-curricular lesson planning
  • curation of resources and brainstorming during PLCs
  • multi-campus resource/idea sharing
  • choose-your-own-adventure lesson map for students
  • promoting confidence, communication, and voice among student leaders
  • planning and collaboration between student organizations (student council, National Honor Society, etc.)

What ideas do you have for Freeform? Or what ways have you already used it and found success with it?

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on February 16, 2023 in response to educabe

I think it would be an awesome space for student collaboration. Groups of students could use it to plan/present a project.

I haven't explored it a ton yet but I'm also thinking it would make a nice space for sketch notes.

Just what I was thinking about Brisa! I was exploring Freeform in history and social studies lessons and just posted about it here in the Social Studies group with my example: Mind Mapping Images & Stories of Black History with Freeform.

Freeform Mind Map with Black History Resources from Library of Congress blog posts
Freeform Mind Map with Black History Resources from Library of Congress blog posts

I’m interested in seeing other examples and exploring more. Thanks for the question!

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

I think it would be an awesome space for student collaboration. Groups of students could use it to plan/present a project.

I haven't explored it a ton yet but I'm also thinking it would make a nice space for sketch notes.

Posted on February 17, 2023 in response to teachermamaboss

Collaborative project planning would be a great use!

Just what I was thinking about Brisa! I was exploring Freeform in history and social studies lessons and just posted about it here in the Social Studies group with my example: Mind Mapping Images & Stories of Black History with Freeform.

I’m interested in seeing other examples and exploring more. Thanks for the question!

Posted on February 17, 2023 in response to cherylD

One of my history teachers and I were just talking about mind mapping yesterday! He was thinking Numbers, but Freeform would be a fantastic tool for that. Thanks for sharing!

Question: Ideas for Using Freeform?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.