iPad Top Tips for Educators

Question:

What are your iPad top tips for educators?

As part of the UK & Ireland Festival of Learning 2023, we are sharing and crowd-sourcing iPad top tips for educators. Reply below with your favourite iPad feature or iPad top tip for teaching and learning.

Tagged in: iPad

Posted on May 16, 2023 in response to PeterF-AppleEDU

We use Apple Classroom to ensure all learners are focused on the same subject. It also allows us to monitor during assignments and exams.

Posted on May 16, 2023 in response to PeterF-AppleEDU

One thing I love with my class is the use of the files app to create a shared file where all students can access and edit resources whenever they need.

We have tried to use airdrop in the past and sometimes with the school internet not all children receive the document. Setting up a shared file space has allowed for multiple folders for subjects, and easy duplication of documents with the children renaming to their name. Everything is in one space and easy to find.

A little note on this, is that to ensure that when a child duplicates and renames, ensure it has been uploaded to the icloud before editing. Lot's of my students to begin had their documents and work deleted due to this.

Overall I love this feature and has allowed easy access for all students.

Question: iPad Top Tips for Educators

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.