Unlocking Potential: Empowering Special Education Students Through Technology and Sozosuru

Question:

Hey, Apple Teacher Community!

Today, I want to share a personal journey that brought me closer to my goal of helping special education students. Technology and movement became game-changers in my life, and I'm excited to share the positive outcomes I experienced. As someone who faced challenges in reasoning, processing, and frustration after a traumatic brain injury, I discovered a newfound connection to these amazing kids who have the most compelling stories to tell. With the power of technology, they can leverage the internet to transform their lives into positive experiences.

Join me as we dive into the world of technology and its incredible impact on special education students with emotional and conduct disorders. We'll explore how Sozosuru, the innovative program I created after my own experience, utilizes the iMovie app to enhance literacy and vocational technical skills while nurturing social-emotional growth.

Let's engage in meaningful discussions, share strategies, and unleash the untapped potential of our students. Together, we can create a brighter future and empower these incredible learners to reach their full potential.

Looking forward to connecting with all of you! Ray

There are no replies.

Question: Unlocking Potential: Empowering Special Education Students Through Technology and Sozosuru

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.