THS Apple Teacher Challenge Post

I am an instructional coach. My goals this year include to support my colleagues effectively by helping as many teachers as I can in my new role. In addition, I plan to immerse myself in new instructional and technological strategies and specifically to become a certified Apple teacher. I aim to share my learning with colleagues to drive their success and ultimately the success of our students.

In our professional learning these past two days, I created an interactive worksheet using a Google Doc worksheet and video that I used with students last school year. I will share this with my grade 9 English teacher colleagues for them to use as they wish. See below for a screenshot. #TransformingTorringtonTogether

Attachments

4 replies

August 30, 2023

Interactive and easy to navigate!

August 30, 2023

Great worksheet! I am curious what the + sign in the middle of the worksheet is?

August 30, 2023

Very professional looking worksheet!

August 30, 2023

Great graphic organizer Marla!

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You have rejected content from YouTube. If you want to change your consent, press the button below.