THS Apple Teacher Challenge Post

Question:

I have used apple computers in the past. I have been teaching Family Consumer Science for the last 6 years. My goal is to be able to utilize what apple offers to create interactive digital activities for my students.

*I have created an interactive worksheet for an "all about me" page to provide students a template to create their own and tell me about themselves and share them in class.

Attachments

Posted on August 30, 2023 in response to jessie210

Love the resource you developed!

I like that your “about me” blurb is open ended, if you feel like students aren’t responding with specific personal info, one suggestion would be to ask multiple questions to get more specific information about themselves.

Nice job! I am super interested in learning more about creating interactive worksheets.

-Catherine

Jessie, I love your all about me activity, especially that students can add a photos of themselves!

Question: THS Apple Teacher Challenge Post

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.