THS Apple Teacher Challenge Post

I have been teaching high school choir for 5 years. Ive used apple products since college, but need more ways to integrate it into my classroom. I would also love to find more ways to create and share in depth assignments using the different apple apps. I created an interactive worksheet using pages for the Torrington Challenge. This worksheet will help students identify notes on the treble clef. This was a very helpful tool for organizing a worksheet in a visually appealing way. #TransformingTorringtonTogether

Attachments

Attachments

5 replies

August 30, 2023

Cool idea! Way to craft an engaging activity to help students demonstrate knowledge of notes on the treble clef. Thanks for sharing!

August 30, 2023

Love the sheets you developed! So much clearer than the clefs I remember reading as a kid haha

August 30, 2023

Nice resource!

August 30, 2023

This is great. Another way to add a visual could be adding a video of yourself using keynote to go through the presentation as they go along

August 30, 2023

Great worksheets! The visuals help make it stand out.

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You have rejected content from YouTube. If you want to change your consent, press the button below.