Trouble connecting to Apple Classroom

Question:

Hey there Apple Education Community!

I am having trouble connecting with the last student iPad to my Apple Classroom. I have tried various ways and have found no solution yet why this is happening. I have attached a screenshot of the settings app. I found that usually there is no problem with connecting with more than one Apple classroom at a time so I am wondering why this is happening?

Thank you

Attachments

Tagged in: iPad
Question marked as Solved
Answer:

Posted on

Answer:

Hello, sorry you're having this experience.

Thanks for attaching the screenshot. First, I would ensure the student is on the latest iPadOS operating system. Second, I would ensure the student is on the same WiFi network as the teacher. Third, It appears your school is using Apple School Manager synced classes. If this is the case, I'd recommend having the student sign out of their Managed Apple ID and then sign back in. Fourth, I would recommend the students' date and time are correct on the device (which can be enforced by the MDM solution). Fifth, ensure the student's Bluetooth is on (which can also be enforced by the MDM solution.)

Question marked as Solved

Posted on September 14, 2023 in response to COBBOLD

Hello, sorry you're having this experience.

Thanks for attaching the screenshot. First, I would ensure the student is on the latest iPadOS operating system. Second, I would ensure the student is on the same WiFi network as the teacher. Third, It appears your school is using Apple School Manager synced classes. If this is the case, I'd recommend having the student sign out of their Managed Apple ID and then sign back in. Fourth, I would recommend the students' date and time are correct on the device (which can be enforced by the MDM solution). Fifth, ensure the student's Bluetooth is on (which can also be enforced by the MDM solution.)

Posted on September 15, 2023 in response to KevinF-AppleEDU

Dear Kevin,

It makes sense now and I was able to solve the issue. The iPad was used for testing Apple School Manager synced classes. Thanks for responding and attaching the link for more information.

Posted on September 19, 2023 in response to COBBOLD

Wonderful!

Have a great day.

Posted on October 11, 2023 in response to KevinF-AppleEDU

I had a similar issue, and I saw this post. The logging out and logging back in to the of the Apple ID seemed to be the trick for me.

Thank you for sharing, it was frustrating.

Question: Trouble connecting to Apple Classroom

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.