Apple Classroom

Question:

I'm looking to support teachers in using Apple Classroom - does anyone have a presentation they have used that would support this? Thanks in advance!

Tagged in: Classroom
Question marked as Helpful

Posted on December 14, 2023 in response to rebeccav80

I made these one pagers to help teachers understand the keys and what to do when students are showing as offline.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Posted on December 14, 2023 in response to rebeccav80

I made these one pagers to help teachers understand the keys and what to do when students are showing as offline.

Posted on January 10, 2024 in response to rebeccav80

This is what I used for a recent training. The actual presentation was mostly a live demo of Classroom, and these slides were used to create context and provide resources to look back on for learners.

I worked with several teachers to shoot short video clips and take photos of them using Classroom in the different scenarios, but removed them for privacy reasons.

Apple Classroom Uses and How-to's

I'm happy to share my planning notes as well if you'd like.

Question: Apple Classroom

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.