Garageband Projects

Question:

Dear Fellow apple teachers,

After attending the apple training and BETT this week I’ve been inspired to share some of the projects I’ve been doing in music using garageband with my students. 

There are a number of projects we do throughout early secondary school:

I hope you find some of these projects interesting! I would be very interested to see other projects people are using garageband for so please share.

Posted on February 05, 2024 in response to MrJames-music

These are some really great ideas. GarageBand is such a great tool. I use it to help teach equivalency of fractions/ratios in math.

Posted on February 07, 2024 in response to MrJames-music

Thanks so much for sharing these exemplars from your classes. I've been seeking opportunities to incorporate composition for video with my students and these examples are perfect.

Great work! I bet your students love these projects.

Posted on February 09, 2024 in response to MrJames-music

Hi James

• Thank you for sharing lots of creative ideas on how to embed GarageBand and ways that really engage the learner. I will have to ask you to share what this could look like: Students remix popular songs from a choice of acapellas!

Question: Garageband Projects

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.