Apps for supporting students with SEND

Question:

Hey all,

Just a broad call for any apps that are working really well to support students with SEN - this can be as wide-ranging as apps/software that support students with dyslexia using iPads, through to apps to help manage focus for ADHD, accessibility features for students with hearing/visual impairments or literally anything else you're using to support specific students with special educational needs?

I'm in a new role leading on digital innovation in a vocational film college for 16-19 year olds and want to see what I can introduce in this specific area.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Lucy.

Posted on October 09, 2022 in response to lucylsa

Great question. There are so many. Did you have anything particular in mind? I assume you have looked through the accessibility options already on iPad? There are so much there to support.

Question: Apps for supporting students with SEND

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.