AR with iPad Pro Ideas

Question:

All of our high school students are issued an iPad 9th generation. Recently I have acquired two iPad Pros with LiDAR scanners and I am so excited. Currently I plan to use them with our interior design class as they are collaborating with our building trades class to design the exterior and interior of the house the trades students are building.

My question for this community is what might be some other uses for these iPad Pros that can't be done with our regular iPads? I want to make sure they are being utilized to their fullest and would love to hear how you are utilizing iPad Pro capabilities.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Posted on November 30, 2022 in response to jorton

Hi Jennifer Orton !

I love your idea to use iPad Pro! :) Depending on your knowledge of SwiftUI and CoreML, it'd be a neat idea (my own project idea) to create an app that 'scans' students, and identifies if they are in the correct uniform, or if there is anything out of place (think, earrings and jewellery, hair up if touching collar, shoes that match uniform, socks (style and how they're being worn)...).

Posted on December 01, 2022 in response to Olly

I have no knowledge of those programs but I bet I have students that do! Would you recommend any specific resources to learn about those programs? I wouldn't have even known to start there. Thanks for that idea.

Question: AR with iPad Pro Ideas

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.