icebreaker ideas

Question:

I teach Design and Digital Technologies in a primary school and was wondering if anyone had quick icebreaker activity ideas I could use at the beginning of my lessons in the first week of school on iPads.

Question marked as Solved
Answer:

Posted on

Answer:

You might look over 30 Creative Activities for Kids in the Learning Center for some fun short activities.

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on January 18, 2023 in response to lee70

The Notes app is a fantastic jack-of-all-trades app that students can use to reflect, create, and share. Notes' embedded drawing tools can turn iPad into a digital whiteboard for students to respond with a drawing to a prompt. Using multimedia tools like photos and video can support creative "About Me" exercises, too!

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Solved

You might look over 30 Creative Activities for Kids in the Learning Center for some fun short activities.

Question marked as Helpful

The Notes app is a fantastic jack-of-all-trades app that students can use to reflect, create, and share. Notes' embedded drawing tools can turn iPad into a digital whiteboard for students to respond with a drawing to a prompt. Using multimedia tools like photos and video can support creative "About Me" exercises, too!

Two quick icebreakers that I like to do is with the Photo Booth app or Camera app.

Photo Booth: use one of the fun filters, take a selfie, then annotate on top with words, pictures, etc. that describe you.

Camera App: send on mission for specific photos (ABC, texture, color, etc). Work solo or in small teams.

Posted on January 18, 2023 in response to felecity

Thanks everyone ... great ideas!

Question: icebreaker ideas

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.