I have a wondering…

Question:

I started reading some of the Apple Books, such as Innovation in Schools, and had a few thoughts. At the end of each sections the book poses some powerful reflection questions. Thinking about our admin teams, building and district, what are some ways we could have them read and reflect with this book to help us move towards transformational learning?

The teams are overwhelmed, which will never change. We have stacks of new implementations happening over the next few years which makes reading this book one more thing. There is also a feeling that the students are already solid in their use of the digital tools as they have grown up with a screen in their hand. I feel the kids are tech aware but do not always have the understanding how to use them to deepen their understanding and learning.

Here is my wondering… would offering Apple Executive Coaching help deepen the understanding of how we could move towards transformational learning thought the use of our devices?

There are no replies.

Question: I have a wondering…

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.