Music/Production

Question:

Hi folks-

Any other music and/or AV production out there? It'd be cool to have a network of us here.

Rob P (Atlanta Public Schools)

Tagged in: Music, Arts, Video

Posted on February 13, 2023 in response to Music101

Hey Rob! I’m a music professor at The University of Virginia’s College at Wise where I teach a variety of music courses including some music technology topics. We don’t have a production degree though. My courses support our music licensure students, liberal arts music degree students, and the liberal arts core (general education) curriculum. It would be nice to have a group of folks to correspond with to strengthen our ed tech game.

Posted on April 28, 2023 in response to Music101

I'm a choir director who started exploring music production during COVID. I've gotten really into doing orchestral mockups and even took Film Scoring 101 with Berklee Online. I continue to explore composition and sample libraries in Logic. I'd love to do more with this! Here's my website: www.theneedhamhouse.com

Posted on April 29, 2023 in response to maneedham

Hello maneedham!

Great to ‘meet’ you here! Your story is very similar to mine. I had done some composition, mockup, recording many years ago. Fast forward a few years - completing a PhD, a new job, starting a family - all that kept me from composing. When COVID took away opportunities to make music with others, I had to resort to my own work which led me to get back into composing again. I’ll check out your site. Looking forward to connecting with you more!

Question: Music/Production

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.