Elementary School Computer Science Teachers?

Question:

Hi-

Who else is teaching CS at the Elementary School level and what resources are you using? I teach 2nd, 3rd and 5th grade in the Chicago area and would love to connect with other CS Educators.

Posted on March 17, 2023 in response to melissa621

We have our NYC CS4All Blueprint. You can check out all the resources, lessons, and guides for elementary school.

Posted on March 21, 2023 in response to melissa621

Hi! I am not a computer science teacher, however, we have a lot of educators in our district that are. We don't have a curriculum, but we have curated Seesaw activities that can support the CS standards.

You can find them collected here.

Posted on July 25, 2023 in response to melissa621

I am a Computer Science Enrichment teacher K-5. I use code.org, Scratch Jr, Scratch, Kodable (only the free parts), and anything else I can find that is free. I did start reading the Early ed Everyone can Code book today. There are some good unplugged activities in there.

Question: Elementary School Computer Science Teachers?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.