Apple Distinguished School - contacting local representative

Question:

Hi there - first time posting here. I am at a primary school in Melbourne, Australia and I would like to begin the journey of our school becoming an Apple Distinguished School.

However, the number that is on the website (1300 551 927) states that it has been disconnected. Is there anyone who might be able to help out? Thanks for that :)

Posted on May 03, 2023 in response to djshow007

Hi, there — Thanks for your inquiry. I'll route this to the Apple Distinguished Schools team.

Posted on April 10, 2024 in response to djshow007

Hi there. the best way to contact them is at this email address: anzrecognitionprogram@apple.com. I would also recommend looking at the materials on the Apple Distinguished Schools page on apple.com. That will give more info on the program and application guide will show what the expectations are. Hope this helps.

Posted on April 19, 2024 in response to djshow007

Hi there

I am not sure what part of Melbourne you're in, but Arnold's Creek Primary is one example of an ADS. Following all the links below, an Apple representative will support you in the process and give you all the details!

Question: Apple Distinguished School - contacting local representative

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.