Numbers Cloze with pop-ups

Question:

I got inspired by some activities in Numbers using pop ups for students to select the correct answers. I’ve been having a play but wondering others’ thoughts on the best way to format the body of the rest of the text. I’ve so far just used individual text boxes for the whole thing but it’s fiddly and tricky to get it all aligned perfectly. For future use I’d love a more streamlined way to build it. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I’ll attach a screenshot of what I’m talking about. This example is from a getting to know Numbers activity so just a quick fun one.

Thanks.

Attachments

Posted on May 07, 2023 in response to Siminette

This looks great, honestly! I'm wondering if, instead of text boxes, you could merge cells in a table to get each section of text to be the right length? That would at least give you even horizontal alignment. However, I love the way yours turned out, and I'm not sure my suggestion would be any less tricky to get the alignment you want.

Thanks for sharing this idea!

Question: Numbers Cloze with pop-ups

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.