Create a post from the types below.
CVC Sounding Out and Spelling for Kindergarten
- My original lesson was a workbook page. It was not very engaging for the students.
What I Changed
- I turned my lesson into a keynote presentation.
- I set it up so that the students can write in the letter sounds that they hear to spell the word to match the picture.
- I added some slides that the students have to read the word and then utilize the camera to take a picture of the item.
- I added a microphone to remind the students to record themselves reading the word.
- Students were excited to use their apple pen to write the letters of the words. They were engaged in the activity and loved getting to walk around the classroom to find the item that they read.
You might also like