Create a post from the types below.
CBL and Heritage Months
I used the Challenge Based Learning Framework to create resources for Native American Heritage Month (recognized in the United States during the month of November). The guide helped me think through the process of how I might create a professional learning session on the recognition of heritage months. I’ve attached an epub that outlines my thought process. If you have ideas on using CBL for getting teachers and students involved in understanding heritage months, please post below.
And please add other #CBL posts to our Apple Education Community!
- Challenge for Change Learning Series: Help Shape a Healthier Society
- West Chester University, Challenge Based Learning and Antiracism
- 8 ways to make your Classroom Activities more CBL-ish
- Challenge Based Learning - Making Projects Meaningful
- Back to School Keynote Welcome Project