Create a post from the types below.
Genius Hour Project Based Learning
- The activity I planned was a project based learning, a genius hour project.
What I created
- A “binder’ within Numbers
- Tabs held different parts of the project (these would be sections in a traditional binder)
- More tabs will be created as the project progresses.
What I taught Students
- Accessibility features of the iPad
- Reader in Safari
- Ability to Mark Up the “simplified” website
- How to create a new tab
- How to add text, photos, videos, etc to a Numbers tab
- Students could return to watch the videos of sample projects at any time
- Student’s materials were all located on their iPad and would not be lost in the backpack.
- As students collect websites, photos, and information they are able to quickly collect everything in one place.
- Students were able to read complicated websites using Accessibility features
This is a quarter long project that will be worked on for one period a week.